RSS

Pancakes, Waffles, Cookies, I-screammmmmmmm

A Bakery wouldn't be complete without baked desserts other than cakes! We got pancakes, waffles, cookies and ice-cream of your choices. Let's see what we got!


Simple, typical, easy pancakes which you can even make at home from scratch! Yep! What we have might look like your usual daily pancakes but taste extremely different!
There you go, pancake topped with maple syrup and butter cream!
 Instead of butter, you can have alternative toppings. Fruits... of your choices!!!








 WAFFLES... People who doesn't like it are insane. Fluffy, juicy and at the same time, you can make it healthy if you want.

This is recommended for you. I bet you will keep coming back to our shop just to take a bite from this.



 Chocolate chips cookies never let me bored of them. They are so rich in taste and extremely yummy!
S'more cookies in a prettier version and of course deliciousness overloadssss that you will want some more all the time!
 Extra thin pile of pancakes and ice-cream on the top. I-scream when I did the taste test. It was just perfect!
People who had this be like "Oh.. why did I had all other brand of ice-cream and not this in my whole life".




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment